Friday, February 20, 2015

Back to Blog Land

I know, I know.  Where the hell have I been?

Life.
Life has been so wonderful lately.  My babies are 11 and 9.  Growing up faster than I want them too. 

Cooper is ALL SPORTS.  And a wrestling CHAMP!  He's now playing baseball and we are looooovvvviiinnnngggg it.  I love to see him in his little uniform.  He moves up to kid pitched baseball so I'm anxious to see how that turns out.

Olivia is not all sports.  But insists on playing softball this year.  I have no idea why but I'm going to be the "encouraging mom" and let her play.  It will probably only last one season.  Someone please bet me.

I have to get back into blogging - I am missing opportunities to save memories for my little family.  So I am making a COMMITMENT people.  You will be getting Griggs family news in your face.  So be prepared.  :) 

My sulky 11 year old. :)

My wrestling star. :)





No comments: