Monday, April 15, 2013

10 years.....

April 4th was OGG's TENTH birthday ya'll.
 
TEN.
 
Can you belive the First Born is already a whole decade old?  Me either.  I know people say that times flies, but you don't really understand that statement until you have kids.  Then it's like - BAM!  Your kid is 10 years old and only 3 inches shorter than you.  (True story)
 
Al and I can't imagine life with Olivia.  She is our strong willed, independant, BOSSY, little girl.  In other words, she's perfect.  :) 
 
At age 10, Olivia likes:
 
Monster High
LPS
Taylor Swift
Kesha (I know, I know)
FaceTime
Ghost Adventures (thanks to me)
 
Her Dislikes:
 
Cooper (poor little brother)
getting up early
tennis shoes
being called O-livia, even though that's HER name! She thinks it's Alivia....silly
 
Happy birthday Boo! 
 


No comments: