Monday, January 07, 2013

New Year, New Me!

You know those resolutions I blogged about before the New Year? 
 
Well, so far, (and I realize it's only the second week of January), I'm sticking to them!  Except for the juicing part - I've decided juicing just is not for me.  AT ALL.  I give kudos to those of you who can do it.  Al's giving it his best shot and I'm very proud of him.  It made me feel very yucky and sick.  I just can't do anything that makes me sick.  Sorry, I'm out!  Ha ha! 
 
I go to my first (ACK!) Weight Watchers meeting tonight.  I've been following the Points Plus program online and on my iPhone app, but it'll be good to actually go to the meeting and talk to other people who struggle.  I'm excited.  I'm nervous.  I'm scared I'll make an ass of myself.  But I'm tired of the weight I've put on over the years and I want to get it off.  Accountability is the *only* thing that will work for me I believe.  Wish me luck.
 
Remember when I use to run a little?  Well, I plan on getting back into that too.  I felt great when I ran - even if I did have to take walk breaks.  So, starting this week, I'm getting back on track with that too.  Slow and steady folks - I don't want an overnight fix. 
 
How are your resolutions going so far?


No comments: