Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Kid Funnies

Me:  I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting tonight.  It was pretty fun, I even knew a few people there.
 
O:  Hey - was Jessica Simpson there?
 
Me:  Hmmm.  No.
 
O:  That sucks.  I bet she goes to a better meeting.
 
 
 
 
Cooper got a "Do it Yourself Diary of a Wimpy Kid" book from Nana and Poppy for Christmas.  One of the pages asks what video games you would take with you if you were stranded on a deserted island.  His response?  WWE 12, WWE 13, and Raw vs Smackdown.  No, he's not obsessed AT ALL ya'll.
 
 
 
 
 
O:  I'm going to be 10 my birthday.
 
Me:  Yes, I know.
 
O:  You know what that makes me right?
 
Me:  A bigger pain in the butt?  Burn!!!
 
O:  *eye roll*  No.  A Tween.
 
Me:  What?  Are you sure?  I thought you had to be like 13 to be a tween.
 
O:  No, it says online Tweens start at age 10.  So, I'm going to be a tween!
 
Me:  Great, you've got Drama Queen mastered already.  *smile* 
 
Cooper:  *walking up*  Olivia, you're going to be a tween????
 
Me:  *sigh* 

No comments: