Monday, December 10, 2012

They are my nightmare!

Snowflake and Sneeky.
 
The two elves in our house.  One belongs to Olivia and one belongs to Cooper. 
 
 I hate them.
 
I'm lazy people.  I'll be honest about that.  I'm not fond of the elf on the shelf because I have to come up with some clever scenario every night.  EVERY night.  For TWO kids. 
 
Have I mentioned I hate them?  O looks on YouTube and shows me all the cool things other people are doing with them.  I think she's trying to drop me hints.  I give her an A for effort but she'll learn that Mommy is just too lazy for Snowflake to do really cool stuff. 
 
I'm not heartless though folks.  Their damn little elves are moving each night.  I'm being as creative as I can with the least amount of effort.  So far it's a win for me.  Of course, I have 14 more nights of this.  That makes me want to cry.  

No comments: