Thursday, October 27, 2011

His Turn I suppose?



So apparently Cooper was NOT to be outdone by his big sister and hurt his eye yesterday at school.  Poor thing looked HORRIBLE when Al and I got him to urgent care Wednesday night.  His eye was red, swollen and causing my poor boy a lot of pain.  Luckily, it's just a small cut on his eye and after wearing a patch overnight, his eye felt ok and looked SO MUCH better.  He must have gotten sand or dirt or something in it and scratched it.  THA went on a field trip yesterday so of course he totally played it off because he didn't want to miss out. 

He's not much on being a pirate but he did pose long enough for me to snap this picture of him when we got home.  I'd like to say he was a good sport at the doctor's office but I would be lying.  He's male so he was a *huge* baby.  I don't mean that in a mean way of course, but we all know how men are.  Ha ha!  Cooper definitely proved he's no exception to this rule.  :)  He cried every time the nurse or doctor looked at him wrong. 

I just hope this is our last trip to the ER or urgent care for awhile.  I'm not sure how much more my heart can take.  (I regret not getting a picture of them together.  How funny would it be years down the road to see Cooper with one eye and O with one arm? Ha ha!)

No comments: