Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown


As you can see from the picture, OGG picked out the BIGGEST pumpkin at the pumpkin patch.  Well, I don't know that for a *fact* but I mean, really - can there be a larger pumpkin out there? 

O is so damn proud of that pumpkin too.  She seriously hugs the thing every morning as we walk out the door.  The first day, it was cute.  Now it's getting annoying as heck.  :)  There's no way I'm craving that pumpkin, so we'll be looking for some stencil and paint kits to do something with it.  I think she wants a tiger paw on it - we'll see.  I doubt anyone would steal it.  Unless they have a wheelbarrow handy.  Ha ha!  Thank goodness Cooper picked out a normal sized pumpkin.  Although my mom said it took him forever because he was looking for the "perfect" one. 

Is it me or does this picture make anyone else giggle?  I mean, you can barely get up my front steps! 

No comments: