Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Day of School

Cooper doesn't look ready......O does!

3rd grade already??

My lil' man picked out his own outfit for his first day!

Who's ready for school??

First day of school!  Woo Hoo!!!!  Al and I are the parents of a super smart 3rd grader and super handsome 5ker!  I sssooo can't believe how fast our babies are growing up - wasn't O just in 4k like LAST year? 

They both had really good first days and I'm so thankful for that.  Cooper seems to be really stoked about school and eager to learn all he can.  I love it!  I hope that enthusiasm lasts.  Livvie has a new teacher this year but after meeting her, I think she'll do great.  As long as Livvie can suck up and show off how smart she is, there should be no problems.  Ha ha!  

Here's hoping to a wonderful school year! 

No comments: