Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Too Busy to Blog

I suck.  I have neglected my blog so much this year.  It's not that I don't have funny or insightful (ha ha) things to blog about, I just don't have the time.  It being summertime, you would think I would have all the free time in the world. 

I'm still in this running craze, and that my loyal blog friends, is what is keeping me from my blog.  By the time I work all day, go run/workout, come home and spend time with the kids - I have little interest in sitting here in front of the computer.  I've got to get back into the swing of it though, I basically use this blog as a scrapbook for the kids so I've been neglectful.  Ha ha!

Cooper and Livvie are growing like weeds.  They are enjoying the summer so much.  They are both so frigging tan, it ain't funny!  I think they have grown gills.  They collapse in bed at night because they are exhausted.  I love it.  Although I honestly can't remember the last time I gave them a bath, I'm sure Al has.  At least I really hope so.  They haven't started to smell so I'm taking that as a very good sign. 

The weather has been so hot, it's actually been miserable to be outside some afternoons.  I loved summer when I was younger, but the older I get, the more I hate it.  Fall is the best season EVER.   It's made it hard to keep up with my running, but I'm doing it.  I have to run on the treadmill, which I really don't like, but it's better than quitting I suppose.  Anyways, that's the update for now - hopefully I can get back into the mind frame of blogging and have some great blogs for you all to read.  :)

No comments: