Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fantasy Lake

Fantasy Lake rocks! 

If you haven't been to Fantasy Lake in Hope Mills, NC - then stop reading this blog and GO.  We took the kids on Sunday and I can't even begin to tell you how much fun we had.


O and Al went down several of the main slides - which really surprised me about Lil' Miss O.  I guess I should know that my girl really has no fear.  She even went down one of the big green slides that went straight down.  Of course, at the time, she didn't know it did that!  Ha ha!  Cooper wasn't allowed in the main area but there's a FABULOUS kid area.  It's designed for kids 3 to 11 and it was perfect.  Cooper didn't even need his swimmers or anything.  He was a PRO at the Tarzan swing by the time we left.  I can't tell you how many times the kids went down slides,  swung and flew off the Tarzan swings and tried their best at the zip lines over the water.  It was a blast.  We got there when they opened at 10am and didn't leave until 3:45pm!  The Griggs family left exhausted and a little sun burnt.  We definitely want to go back. 

We skipped the pedal boats of course because Cooper said "I will NOT pedal." Ok....Mommy ain't doing all the work mister!  

My only complaint - the sand was frigging hot!!!!  Our poor feet were so sore and tender by the end of the day.  But now I know we need water shoes (or whatever they are called) for all of us next time we go! 

No comments: