Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day

Tomorrow is Father's Day and I've shared pictures of two of my favorite dads.  Al and my Daddy.  :)  I know a lot more guys that are wonderful dads - but I don't have pictures of everyone! 


You know one of the things I love about Al the most?  The fact that he's such a hands on Dad.  He's not one of those guys that sits back and watches what his kids do - he gets out there and is part of it.  He didn't miss any of the kids games, never argues if I ask him to take one of them to the doctor or whatever, and is always ready to help me out if I need it. 

He's a great role model for Cooper and I'm so thankful for that.  I have no doubt that Cooper will grow up wanting to be as wonderful a dad - and man - as his dad.

Thank you babe!  I love you and all that you do and I never tell you enough.


Super OLD (ha ha) picture of my Dad.  I couldn't find any current ones saved on my PC so this is what I had to work with.  My dad is wonderful - I can't say enough good things about him.  Al reminds me a lot of him because they are both so patient and good natured.  I'm blessed to have such a wonderful dad.

Neither one of my guys would be so great if they hadn't had good role models.  At least, that's what I think anyways, and it's my blog, so you know how it goes.  :) 

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there I know!  Enjoy your day tomorrow.  :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

You're right. Al and your dad really are great. Sweet post!