Saturday, June 04, 2011

Beach

The kids have been at the beach for the week with my parents.  I missed those little monsters ssooo much.  But I have to admit, it's been a wonderful week for Al and I. 

We ate dinner in the living room, slept in on the weekends, went on golf carts rides in the evenings, even went to the gym a few times.  I had flashbacks from days before we had kids.  So carefree.

But then I would pass by one of the kids rooms and I would seriously hurt in my chest.  They drive me nuts and I promise you that 5 minutes after they got home today, my blood pressure was already up 10 points - but I can't imagine life without them.  Even Molly missed them and they nag her ALL the time.


So, the week was nice - a week that Al and I used to really reconnect but I'm glad Livvie and Coop are back.  Even when I had to watch Big Time Rush again for the first time in a week.   

No comments: