Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Tummy Time

A friend asked me how my stomach issues have been going and I'm happy to report that things are MUCH better than they were a few months ago. That's not saying that I don't have *any* problems with my stomach, but I'm definitely not having all the problems I was before. Yesterday was torture though, my stomach hurt the entire day no matter what I put on it. I have days like that though and there's not much I can do about it. The medication and Metamucil cocktail I drink at night (ha ha) can only do so much. But I feel 100% better! I still have to watch what I eat and be picky about some things - I have given up caffeine, I limit my dairy and fried foods, and steer clear of anything acidic or leafy. I miss salads though - but I can't digest lettuce at all. It sucks. So, most of my lunches include grilled chicken or something of that nature. I guess that's not so bad - but I do miss Mexican and Chinese. I can eat it, but I will pay dearly if I do! So, there's my update on my tummy. Things are definitely improving so I'll continue doing what I am. It won't ever be perfect, but I'll settle for close! :)

And can someone tell me how June snuck up on me? Geez!

No comments: