Thursday, November 08, 2012

Don't Pull Them!

Cooper:  Mommy, are adult teeth bigger than kid teeth?
 
Me:  Yes Boo - your permanent teeth are bigger than your baby teeth.
 
Cooper:  Oh good.
 
Me:  Why do you ask?  Do you have another loose tooth?
 
Cooper:  Yeap.  It's on the bottom though.  I don't like it when they are on the bottom.
 
Me:  I'm scared to ask why.
 
Cooper:  *giggle*  They're harder to pull out on the bottom.
 
Me:  Cooper!  Don't pull them out!  Let them loosen up and they will fall out.
 
Cooper:  I'd rather just pull them out. 
 
Me:  That's gross.
 
Cooper: You know I'm gross. 
 
 
He's already sporting the biggest hole in his mouth as it because he's lost so many teeth lately.  It's even hard to chew on the right side of his mouth because he's waiting on teeth to come in!  If he loses/pulls teeth at this rate, I may be making all his meals in the blender!  ha ha!  

No comments: