Friday, February 17, 2012

Road Trip

I'm so giddy about our road trip starting tomorrow, I can't stand myself! 

We're heading up to Asheville, NC to go to Biltmore on Sunday.  Al and the kids have never been, and I went so long ago I don't remember much, so I thought we'd make a trip out of it.  Tickets were on sale and the kids get in FREE....so why not?  :)

We're going up tomorrow and having dinner with one of my oldest and dearest friends, Kelly and her gang.  I haven't seen my friend in a few years so it'll be nice to catch up.  I miss her so much!  It's nice to have a few friends that have been around pretty much your entire life and STILL love you.  Kelly is one of those friends for me.  I don't know what I would without her. 

So, be on the lookout for some pictures!  Not sure if you're allowed to take them in the Biltmore, but if you are, you know I'll be shooting.  I just hope the kids aren't bored.  I plan on bribing them with a trip to the fancy "Biltmore themed" McDonald's if they do well!  Wish me luck!

No comments: