Monday, January 02, 2012

New Year

My New Year's resolution is to be a better blogger.  I promise to blog more than 60 enteries in 2012! 

We ended 2011 on a big note - Al purchased a Harley.  He took me riding over the weekend and I have to admit - I totally get it now!  It was so much fun and yes, I was a little scared at first but after a few minutes, I was so at ease, I started enjoying the scenery instead of boring a hole in the back of Al's head!  :) 

I really think this motorcycle is going to be as much fun for me as it'll be for him. 
We'll see though!

The kids go back to school tomorrow and it's not a day too soon.  They need to get back into a routine and get some of this wildness out.  They had a great Christmas and got tons and tons of toys from Santa and family. 

So what's your resolutions for 2012?

Me and O making the motorcycle look good.

O looking tough!

Al and O

We named it Frankenstein.  Inside joke.:)


No comments: